Manager / Executive Position
Ideal Candidate:Are you still angry at your parents for not naming you Photoshop? Then you might be a good fit for Clarisoft.
What are we looking for?
– Brand and visual design, mobile design, web design, UI, UX, asset and guide creation
– Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
– Inventive ideas and a strong ability to brainstorm digital designs/concepts
– Experience designing across product and applications
– Design skills working from initial concept through to project completion
– Experience with creating wire frames, site maps, information architecture and user flows, then quickly mock up working prototypes or designs in Photoshop/Illustrator/Axure
– Demonstrate core belief in good UI / UX through user centric design and wire framing
– Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
Would be nice to have:
– Portfolio or experience preferably with examples of Brand design, advertising and UI
– iOS App design and a familiarity with current iOS 7/8 and Android L guidelines and best practices.
– Designing and developing user interface solutions for websites, web and mobile applications.
– Design and manage a host of landing pages and adverts for acquisition purposes.
– Generate image content all other imagery across other marketing channels (email, social etc.).
– Produce assets, templates and guidelines for internal branding and also be involved in overall brand development and approval processes.
– Working across products and apps with a slick UI focus.
– Ability to interpret and apply brand guidelines, customer & colleague insight, and stakeholder feedback to designs and deliverables.
– Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.