- As a mid-sized software outsourcing company that develops projects for the global market, we are searching for experienced programmers who are eager to take the lead and responsibility in the development process.
- Clarisoft Technologies proudly coordinates projects that are meant to make a difference in the world. Our growing team empowers people around the globe to fight Ebola, run 10k of events for Sony or Amazon, engage 10M+ customers – and this is only a sneak peek. We also built software that is used by successful organizations like the World Health Organization, MIT, CISCO, NASA, Livongo, Push Agency, Unotifi and many more.
- Estimate user stories and tasks.
- Design the solution architecture.
- Write code.
- Review code from others.
- Write unit-testing when necessary.
- Work closely with other developers, PM team and QA team.
- Report progress on current activities.
- Share knowledge within the team.
- Perform activities according to Agile/Scrum and traditional methodologies.
- Follow/improve development standards.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
We would like the candidate to have:
- Know best practices for React or React Native.
- Willing to work with unit testing tools like Mocha, Jest, Enzyme.
- Experience managing complex state using Flux patterns (Redux).
- Knowledge of build and dependency management tools (NPM, Yarn).
Nice to have:
- Lead-dev experience
- Redux Saga
- Serverside rendering
Non-technical skills and values:
- Strong interest in software development.
- Focus on self-improvement.
- Capability to work in virtual teams and/or with remote clients.
Education and certifications:
- Studies in Computers Science, Mathematics or related discipline.
You’ll have the chance to:
- Work for international clients to solve challenges and get valuable experience, by collaborating with colleagues in local teams to feel more comfortable at the same time.
- Grow and build experience on technologies you are most interested in (that is influenced by available projects). You can get guidance when you need help.
- Get opportunities to contribute with innovative ideas to build outstanding solutions.
- Learn many new things and you will not be stuck in an obsolete technology.
- Influence/change architecture and/or design of solutions, not just implement what others planned for you.
- Very good salary.
- To work in a centrally located office.
- Flexible schedule and relaxed working atmosphere. We don’t have rigid structures and you can juggle with the working interval.
- Team building travels.
- We have our headquarters located in the US, in Scottsdale Arizona and Pittsford, New York, and we outsource our software development services to our office in Bucharest, Romania.
- Our Romanian team has 40+ people including developers, QA, and project managers.
- For 15 years we built enterprise software and multiplatform applications that helped our clients better engage their customers and scale their business.